We have free parking all over town! Find a spot without a lawn chair in it and it’s yours; we are Polish, we do that just like our buscias used to.
All lots below are free to park in and offer shuttle service to and from the Fest. The shuttle does cost you though, but it’s only $2. Children under 6 years old ride free.
1. Clark High School Athletic Field- 122nd Street and Calumet Avenue
2. Franklin Elementary School- 1600 Indianapolis Blvd.
3. Unilever Parking Lot- 1300 Calumet
4. Former Phil Smidts Parking Lot- 1205 Calumet
5. Former Vogel’s Parking Lot 1250 Indianapolis Blvd.
6. BP Whiting Park Lot (right by the train tracks)
7. Globe Roofing Lot- 2300 Schrage Avenue
8. BP Barrell House Lot- Front Street and 121st
The following parking lots are paid lots. They benefit various churches and organizations around town, and appreciate your support!
- St. John the Baptist Church
Lincoln and 119th Street
- Sacred Heart Church
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
2400 New York Avenue
- St. Mary’s Byzantine Church
2011 Clark Street
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
Atchison and Indianapolis Blvd.
- Whiting High School Football Field
Handicap parking will be available at the following locations. Handicap parking is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Centier Bank Back Lot
- Baran's Funeral Home*
- New York Avenue
*Please note that Baran's is a PAID handicap lot.
Bicycle parking will be available at the following location. There is a small fee for bicycle parking, and the location is donating to a charity of their choice.
- People's Bank